Dcentric Health is a start-up company which has a mission to transform the patient experience of healthcare by leveraging the unique benefits of blockchain to empower patients to have access to understandable, engaging, and complete medical records, and unlocking big data opportunities for medical researchers, governments, and insurers.
Our two state-of-the-art blockchain-powered mobile applications (for patients and doctors) currently cater for clinical laboratory results and are being piloted at the American Medical Center (AHI). These apps enable patients to retrieve all their current and historical laboratory results, gain insights into their results (such as trend analysis on a blood test) and securely share their data with their doctors, being able to manage who has access to their data at any time. For more information on our apps, see our website: https://myaria.health/
We have recently been grant-funded to develop a Health Data Analytics Platform which would provide advanced insights on the nation’s state of health at an aggregate data level, hence we are recruiting our first employees to initially be part of this project and then to grow with the company as we expand our offering to patients and the medical world.
This is an opportunity to join an innovative blockchain start-up as it grows from product development to in-the-market phase. We are looking for a detail-orientated, responsible, and flexible person who, being the first to take on this role, will make the role their own.
You will be responsible for the overall administration of company, ensuring smooth running of the business such as maintaining documentation, responding to incoming requests, preparing reports etc. but also assist the company in industry research and any needs which may occur to support the growth of the business such as social media posting.
This is not a traditional corporate job, but a team effort to make an impact on the world and bring true value to patients and the healthcare industry. We take a project-based approach to working; working together to identify clear goals which each team member needs to achieve, ensuring alignment with the company’s overall strategy.
You will work remotely with regular team meet-ups in person and virtually. We are flexible on hours and only care about results.
Initially, this is a 7-month part-time contract however it is likely to be extended to a permanent role (and possibly full-time, if desired) and you will be notified of this well within the 7-month period.
Roles and Responsibility
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations such as progress reports and marketing analytics reports
- Perform industry research, as required
- Manage all the financial documents – timesheets, proof of payments, invoices
- Manage all employee-related admin such as social insurance, holiday requests, stationery needs, contracts
- General documentation management and filing
- Manage submission of government-grant related documentation via our IRIS account – scientist profile, payment requests, technical reports submission
- Manage submission of government filings such as Social Insurance and Annual Returns
- Liaise with external parties as and when required
- General office and administrative activities such as answer incoming calls, taking minutes and booking meeting facilities
- Manage social media posting and directing user queries from our social media platforms as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek
- Solid knowledge of office procedures such as filing and documentation
- Experience with office management software like MS Office
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail and ability work proactively and independently
- Experience with grant-funded project administration, an advantage
- Experience with government filings such as Social Insurance, Tax, Company Returns, an advantage
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), an advantage
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within your cover letter please include when would be your earliest possible start date.